An ethos of enhanced beauty
and a sense of certainty
A Cosmetic Institute that reflects an ethos of enhancing the beauty and a sense of serenity throughout the facility.
Our range of specialised facilities is designed firstly with your comfort, safety and privacy in mind, to reassure you of a world-class experience and constant care of your requirements in each and every aspect.
We aspire to deliver outstanding patient experiences with global expertise, supported by next-generation medical science and digital technology.
There’s no wondering why Cape Town is considered one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.
Sitting where the southern sky meets the glistening Atlantic and Indian Oceans, its natural beauty is unsurpassed. No other city can lay claim to such an iconic backdrop – Table Mountain soldiered on either side by Signal Hill and Lion’s Head. This forms the ‘City Bowl’, home to The Renaissance and a cosmopolitan, multi-cultural centre with an energy and atmosphere like no other.
Cape Town is a city with something for everyone.
Every time of the day is prime time
The Atlantic Seaboard stretches from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront on the north shore of Table Mountain all the way down the west side of the Cape Peninsula into Hout Bay. The most picturesque, scenic drive connects this incredibly beautiful stretch of coast. The Atlantic Seaboard never fails to amaze.
With the glistening Atlantic Ocean on one side and the magnificent slopes of Lion’s Head and the Twelve Apostles on the other, one is easily transfixed by the sheer splendour of the setting.
The million-dollar promenade with waves lapping against the walkway and seabirds in the sky, it’s the playground of the young and restless, the old and the wise, offering a variety of activities, facilities and endless entertainment.
– Anthea Dr Erasmus’s Executive assistant will welcome you on arrival requesting you to complete a general information document.
– On completion of the above, Dr Erasmus will then escort you to his consultation room.
– A serene minimalistic environment awaits you, to consult and enquire comfortably to ascertain the information you require.
– Once your information has been acknowledged, Dr Erasmus will present presentations explain and illustrate the procedure required, thereafter you will be able to request more in-depth questions until such time that you feel confident.
– Following the later is an examination to determine the best course of action.
– This may involve photos, measurements and drawings on the patient.
– At the end of the consultation, Dr Erasmus will accompany you to Anthea where she will discuss and conclude the next steps.
– Dr Erasmus will proceed with the detailed information required, whereupon Anthea will correspond, liaise and confirm the final information regarding the consultation.
– On completion of the final analyses, Anthea will confirm the pre, post and operative course of action to you.
– A second consultation is always required before any procedure, to clarify any outstanding questions and ensure you feel comfortable and prepared.
– Non-surgical procedures such as Botox or Filler can be performed during the first consultation.
– Regular patients that maintain their non-surgical procedures consistently visit every 3 to 6 months to ensure the desired effect of their treatment.
– Follow up patients are seen at regular intervals determined by each individual’s needs.
A state-of-the-art Cosmetic Surgery facility designed specifically for plastic surgery and equipped with the advanced monitoring instrumentation. Necessary to ensure the safest possible operating conditions.
Our physician-anesthesiologist experts and nurses have specific training and experience in cosmetic plastic surgery.
Alternative assisting personnel include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and physician assistants, who are all specially trained in cosmetic plastic surgery care and outpatient surgical care.